CHIA is a company recognised for nutrition and innovation in the healthy beverage market. We are growing fast and need someone at our Nelson based office who can keep up with the pace. We are looking for a passionate organiser, administrator, book keeper, and personal assistant for key personnel.
The ideal candidate will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently, manage monthly accounts, respond to customer requests and be willing to adapt your role as needed.
You will be competent in prioritising and working with little supervision while also being able to collaborate with a team to implement new systems to stream line processes. You will be self-motivated, trustworthy, and have a positive attitude.
You will share our vision of making healthy options easily accessible and growing CHIA into a leading international brand.
- • Manage monthly accounts
- • Collating and filing expenses
- • Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- • Liaise with customers and suppliers via email or phone. This may include new customer orders, follow up calls, missing orders, credits, and payment requests.
- • Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- • Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- • Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- • Experience in basic accounting
- • In depth knowledge and experience using Xero
- • Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- • Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- • Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- • Customer relationship experience
- • Excellent organizational skills
- • Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software.
- • Experience with Xero add ons such as CRMs and inventory management systems will be an advantage.
- • Experience working in fast moving consumer goods businesses will be an advantage
- • Applicants for this position should have New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work visa
What we can do for you
- • We recognise the importance of family and other commitments and are happy to discuss flexible work hours.
- • We encourage sharing of ideas and will always listen to yours.
- • You will have an abundant supply of Chia drinks to keep you going
- • You will be a valued member of our team
- • Permanent
- • Part time. 3-4 hours a day (15-20 hours a week) with the potential to increase hours
- • $25 per hour
- • Email a one page cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- • Applications due on or before 7 July